We have taken great care in the design, manufacturing and packaging of our products. Your satisfaction is very important to us. Thus, if you have experienced problems with your product, we encourage you to seek information in our FAQ section or to contact our Customer Care.
If you are sure that your product needs further inspection, following communication with our Customer Care, the product should be sent to us by carefully following the shipping instructions. The product will then be thoroughly inspected. If the product qualifies for it, we will either repair the product or if a repair is not possible, we will send you a replacement product.
Terms & Conditions
A limited, non-transferable product warranty is valid for a period of two years following the purchase date, only upon presentation of the proof of purchase or copy thereof, consisting of original invoice or sales slip indicating the date of purchase, model and serial no. of the product.
Sound-Aesthetics reserves the right to refuse warranty if this information has been removed or changed after the original purchase of the product.
Sound-Aesthetics’ obligations are limited to the repair of the defect, or replacement of the defective part, or at its discretion replacement of the product itself.
Warranty repairs must be carried out by Sound-Aesthetics.
Sound-Aesthetics shall not be liable for reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized repair of the product.
Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally-equivalent service exchange units.
The warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
This warranty does not affect the consumers' statutory rights.
This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers' sole and exclusive remedy, and Sound-Aesthetics shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages or breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. Sound-Aesthetics shall not be liable for the loss of any saved/stored data (if relevant) in products that are either repaired or replaced.
The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Sound-Aesthetics reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option.
The Sound-Aesthetics warranty does not cover the following:
- Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Sound-Aesthetics’ instructions on usage and maintenance.
- Defects resulting from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Sound-Aesthetics for use with this product.
- Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Sound-Aesthetics.
- Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Sound-Aesthetics product was not originally designed.
- Damage of the battery (if relevant) caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual.
- The batteries (if relevant) are charged by chargers other than those approved by Sound-Aesthetics.
- The serial no. on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- The product has been opened by removing stickers and/or screws.
- Damage or loss of any programs, data and/or media content (if relevant) during the repair process.
Last updated: 11 May 2020.